Taking inspiration from my last blog, I decided to share the songs that I’ve been listening to on loop for the past few weeks of the lockdown. These songs reflect the different moods I’ve been going through. A lot of them are covers of romantic songs. Somehow romantic songs are the ones that uplift my spirit the most. I’m not sure why since I currently have no romance in my life. Maybe because it makes me dreamy? So here’s My Quarantine Playlist, do give these songs a listen as they’re amazing –
- XO cover by John Mayor – I mentioned this song in my last blog too. It’s amazing and so dreamy!
- Heaven (cover) by Boyce Avenue
- Stay with me (cover) by Angus and Julia Stone
- Every Breath You Take (cover) by Aaron Krause and Liza Anne
- Your Song by Elton John
- The Night We Met by Lord Huron
- Baari by Bilal Saed and Momina Mustehsan
These songs are playing on loop on Spotify. Do share some nice acoustic music/cover suggestions!