I want to thank Lynh for nominating me for the Vincent Ehindero blog award. Please visit her blog “Lynh” to read her amazing posts.
Instead of doing the blogger award post with the typical rules – I thought about making it more fun. So the rule for this is that there are no rules. Over the past few weeks I’ve interacted with a lot of you over the Discover Prompt blogs but unfortunately, I don’t know a lot about you. So I’m going to answer Lynh’s questions and post a couple of questions for you. These questions will be all one word/one line ones and feel free to respond in a post or in the comments below. This is just my way to get to know you better as well as other readers who may not have visited your blog yet! Do take part! If you decide to do a similar post – feel free to change the questions to what you’d like to know about other bloggers.
Answers to Lynh’s Questions:
1. Where are you from? India. Currently living in Mumbai.
2. What food do you recommend if I come to your country? Honestly, there’s just too much variety in Indian food to pick one. Top recommendations – Tandoori Kebabs (if you eat meat), gol gappas (vegetarian street food) & idli-chutney (vegetarian).
3. What is one thing you want to learn before the year 2020 ends? I want to learn to swim well enough to get over my phobia of water.
4. What song is on replay on your playlist right now? Heaven by Boyce Avenue
5. What is your passion in life if you don’t have to worry about food and housing? Travel, cooking & writing – all in one career! 🙈
6. 3-6 words to describe yourself. Introvert, funny, loyal and crazy!
10 really short questions for you:
- Where are you from?
- Which all countries have you lived in?
- Favourite country/place that you’ve travelled to?
- What is your blog about?
- Favourite Novel/TV series/Movie.
- Are you a dog or a cat person?
- Favourite aisle in the supermarket.
- Favourite quote from a movie or book or a speech.
- & 10. McDonald’s/Subway/Taco Bell/Pizza Hut/KFC/Burger King/Starbucks/Eat at home – Pick your favourite and favourite dish from there.
I’m not tagging specific bloggers but if you’re reading this and think it might be fun – do comment! You can just write one word/one line answers to the questions. This will help us all get to know you better! Do participate!
Stay safe! ❤️