I’m finally daring to make goals in 2020 after all my initial goals and plans got thrown out of the window. Since I have accepted the new normal and some what adjusted to my new life – I’ve decided to set some doable goals for September. Here is my list –
- Learn photography – I’ve loved taking photographs since I was a kid but I haven’t taken any training or classes to learn photography. This month with the extra time on my hands – I will complete a course on the basics of photography.
- Workout more – I’ve been working out 3-4 days in a week down from 6 days a week last year. I want to go back to my 6 days a week regime this month.
- Read more – honestly, I haven’t read anything in the last two months and now its freaking me out. I want to read more this month – the target is two novels in September since I don’t want to overwhelm myself with a long to-do list.
- Bake more breads – I have been baking cakes since I was in college but I’ve just recently started baking breads and I’m hooked. I’m going to bake more breads this month and share the bounty with family and friends. Check out my cheesy garlic bread recipe post!
- Be kinder – I’ve become very impatient over the last few years and especially more over the last few months. Every time I feel like I’m losing my patience, I’m going to try to take a minute to relax before saying or doing anything. The world needs more kindness – so I’m going to try to be kinder in my ways every day which includes being kinder with myself! 🙂
What are you goals for the rest of 2020? Just the last 4 months left – it may not have started well but the year can end well! Dream big! ❤
If you liked reading this post, follow me to read more about my life.
Read more of my posts: