PS: Please forgive me if I have forgotten to respond to your blogger award in the past 2-3 months. I keep postponing it, thinking I will collect a few and respond in one go but eventually I just forget who nominated me. There is no excuse just know that I AM LAZY and I PROCRASTINATE but I love all the nominations that I get – I feel so appreciated.
IDEAL INSPIRATION BLOGGER AWARD
Picking up this nomination from my new blogging friend Ashmita Ghosh. I want to thank her for the nomination. Definitely go check out her blog for the best book reviews and recommendations. She’s a sweetheart!
What is the award all about?
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is for bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie bloggers.
(The many) Rules —
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
- What is the biggest book on your TBR? Ans: I am currently reading the 7 book series – The Seven Sisters by Lucinda Riley. It has an interesting storyline – so I’m hoping this turns out good.
- Favorite Ship? Ans. This is hard – there are so many couples from books and shows that I ship. Chandler and Monica (FRIENDS) – are the OG couple goals. While I don’t really follow celebrities but in recent times I really ship Hyun Bin and Son Ye‑jin, the lead actors from the Korean show ‘Crash Landing On You’. Their reel and real life chemistry is so cute. From books, funnily I wish I could un-ship couples like Harry and Ginny. 😛
- Do you annotate your books? Care to share, how/why? Ans. I do not annotate physical books – it almost feels like I’m destroying the essence of the book. But I annotate books on my Kindle by highlighting quotes or plotlines that I might want to revisit or share with others. It just makes it easy to go back to the parts that were confusing or really stood out for me.
- Which fictional character would you like to date? Ans. Just one? Damn, that’s hard! Gerry Clark from the novel PS: I LOVE YOU. He is the most perfect fictional husband.
- Think of your a happy memory. Maybe your happiest one. And tell me which book you are reminded of when you think of it. Ans. OMG, this is such a good question! ‘The Alchemist’ – “Because, wherever your heart is, that is where you will find your treasure.” ❤
I loved answering Ashmita’s questions. They were fun and made me think a lot!
I’m nominating some of my newer blogger friends for this award. I love all their blogs and would definitely recommend visiting their blogs and showering their posts with love!
And you – if you want to take part! 🙂
There is no pressure on any of the nominees – if you don’t want to post a whole post, I’d love to read your answers in the comments below.
My Questions: –
- If you could choose to live the life of a fictional character, who would you pick?
- Favourite holiday themed book or movie? (I’m looking for recommendations!)
- What title would you give to your biography?
- If you could change one thing about 2020 (it can’t be erasing COVID since that started in 2019) what would you change?
- What are the three things that you couldn’t have survived 2020 without?
Looking forward to reading all your answers! ❤ Even if you aren’t nominated, I’d love to read your answers in the comments below.
Checkout my other recent posts: