Happy New Year, loves!
2021 is finally upon us. May the curse of 2020 be finally over. I had decided to take 2 weeks off from the blog but who am I kidding – I’m addicted! 😀 Making the first post of 2021 a fun and breezy one.
I present to you the New Year Checklist – things we are all guilty of doing in the first week of the new year – 2021 edition. Comment below and let me know what all you’ve already checked off this list!
Already guilty of sending a million forwards to people I haven’t even spoken to in months. In my head I’ve also planned a social media post – I just haven’t gotten to editing a photo and posting it! I’m also contemplating signing up for a home workout membership but I’m still undecided on it. 😀
What all are you guilty of doing?
Hope your 2021 is off to a great start! Loads of love to you and your loved ones. ❤
Checkout my other recent posts –
- Banaras – The City of Light & Liberation: Moksha-Prakāshikā Kāshī (Travel Guide)
- January 2023 Check-in: Where Have I Been?
- Has a book changed your life? The Midnight Library – Book Review
- Delhi Heritage Walk – Tughluqabad Fort
- 2023: My Hopes and Wishes
Connect with me on the gram (I’m not as cool as I’m trying to sound 😛 ) –