Advice to Self!

I am no great thinker or someone with a lot of wisdom. During my calm moments, I give myself some great advice – which I tend to conveniently forget when things get just a little out of hand. So this is a post for me and YOU (if you need good advice from a friend) – of all the AMAZE advice that I think of, beautifully put together to look like kickass motivational quotes cause somehow those have a bigger impact on me than well, a friend just saying the same thing to me.

GOOD ADVICE #1

GOOD ADVICE #2

GOOD ADVICE #3

GOOD ADVICE #4

GOOD ADVICE #5

GOOD ADVICE #6

GOOD ADVICE #7

I’m going to keep coming back to this post through the year as I navigate new challenges in my life. I hope these random pieces of advice are as motivating to you as they are to me. What advice do you give to yourself when you’re low or demotivated?

Stay safe & stay motivated! โค

If you missed reading one of my latest posts, GO check it out now cause you’re really missing out!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

1. Becks says:

I love the one about being your own cheerleader! Such great positive vibes in this post, and so needed right now, thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 4 people

Aww, thanks! It’s so important to believe in yours and support yourself. ๐Ÿ˜Š

2. Great advices dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

3. i like to read ur thoughts

Liked by 2 people

4. https://tamarakulish.com/ says:

Oooh! I love these! Such good thoughts!

I suggest for readers to write out the one or ones which speak louder to you, as we all have a tendency to ooh and aah in the moment and then as soon as itโ€™s out of sight it gets forgotten!!

When I chose to harness the healing and motivating power of quotes a few years ago, I wrote them out and put them up on my office and apartment walls to keep them highly visible!

Quotes are so awesome!!

Wow – that is such great advice. I love how wise you are! You’re advice never ceases to impress me. ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

1. https://tamarakulish.com/ says:

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Awww! Thank you! Have a beautiful day! ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

5. tanvibytes says:

Loved the positivity and happy thoughts in this post! โœจ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿฅณ Awesome advice! ๐Ÿ˜ I agree with #6, sometimes you just have to leap! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Yesss! We all start off following the conventional life path, it’s usually our experiences and people around us that inspire us to do out of the ordinary things. I really wish people would do more different things and have fun more fun. We have one life!! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

1. tanvibytes says:

I agree, one life, so we should live it to the fullest! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒŸ

6. bosssybabe says:

Thanks for sharing! Need lots of positive thinking right now!

Yesss! Need so much of positive thinking in these circumstances. Hope this helped. ๐Ÿ˜Š

7. Shelly DS says:

These are so inspirational! I needed to hear the one about โ€œif it wonโ€™t matter in 5 years, donโ€™t waste time crying about itโ€

Yaaaas! We all end up worrying about so many things that don’t even matter in a few months. โค๏ธ

8. Shahrin says:

I am going to save thisโœจ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

Advice #3 & 6 โ€”My God โ€”absolute gold๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Thank you for sharing. It gave me some much needed perspective๐Ÿค— xx

Yayay – I’m glad this was useful. ๐Ÿ˜Š
      #6 is my golden rule to live life by after having done all the conventional things that didn’t make me happy. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

9. reblogged this ๐Ÿ™‚ This is amazing advice ๐Ÿ™‚

Awww, thank you so much โค๏ธ

1. you’re welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Juliette says:

Loving the positive vibes! I am also really good at giving myself advice that I automatically forget as soon as I don’t feel great ahah! One thing that resonates a lot with me at the moment is to enjoy the process rather than expect the destination! ๐Ÿ˜Š

IKR? I’ll keep giving these really cool advices to myself but as soon as shit hits the roof I’m a mess.
      Yes, that is another one on my list – to stop waiting for the peak and to enjoy the climb. *Insert Miley Cyrus’s ‘The Climb’*

11. Wonani says:

Right now, the second one is my favourite ๐Ÿ˜‚ saving that one and writing it on my board!

12. Love these. Mine is number five – need to remember not to compete with myself! ๐Ÿ™‚

13. sakshisoni says:

Whenever I feel low, I always tell myself ‘believe in yourself’ and that’s what keeps me going… Keep up this amazing work moksha

True – we need to believe in ourselves more. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ