I’m super excited because I made it into an article by National Geographic Traveller India on solo women travellers. I and 41 other women got to be a part of the article wherein we shared our most exciting solo travel adventures.
I wrote about my experience solo travelling in Spain and skydiving in Seville. It was definitely one of THE most thrilling experiences of my life.
Such a great start to this week and a perfect gift on International Women’s Day! ❤️
Linking the article incase you’re interested in reading it.
Do you travel solo? What’s been your favourite moment of travelling by yourself?
Give my recent posts a read if you haven’t already –
- January 2023: Monthly Book Reads and Reviews
- Rediscovering Delhi – The City of Djinns: Feroz Shah Kotla Fort
- Banaras – The City of Light & Liberation: Moksha-Prakāshikā Kāshī (Travel Guide)
- January 2023 Check-in: Where Have I Been?
- Has a book changed your life? The Midnight Library – Book Review
Want to be friends outside the blogsphere?