Some time back (A REALLY LONG WHILE BACK – if you know me, you know how long I take to work on collabs) – as part of a photography competition on Poorwa’s blog – she asked to interview me but we discussed and decided to do something a little different. We asked each other 5 fun questions and decided to show you guys a different side of us. We hope you enjoy getting to know our fun sides through these questions. So get yourself a mug of coffee and read on –
GET TO KNOW POORWA THROUGH MY QUESTIONS
1. If you were the protagonist in a comic book what would it be called?
Maybe… “A girl with headphones on”, I know it would be a flop because of this name but I’m really bad at it. My character would be a girl who is listening to music and humming along all the time and doesn’t talk much to anyone. But in real life, she is one of the funniest people you would ever talk to and also can be the best trustworthy friend if you make her feel comfortable. Then she turns out to be a smart girl who wants to help others and make friends.. yeah something like that. I like something like a thrilling mystery.
2. If you had the opportunity to join BTS but had to replace one person from the band who would you replace?
No, I would never. BTS is not BTS without RM, Jin, SUGA, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook. BTS is 7 and no one could ever replace any of the members. But if I could join K-pop, then I would surely do. It would be a dream come true if I could join a K-pop girlband.
3. You secret crush that you are embarrassed to tell anyone about? (Someone famous works)
I don’t have a crush on any celebrity, there’s only one boy who’s my classmate and we’ve been friends for 11 years. If you ask my ideal type then I would say Taeyong, the leader of NCT, but he’s only my ideal type, otherwise I see him as my elder brother just the way I see BTS members.
4. If a plague ended life as we know it on Earth and you had the option to escape to one of these fantastical places, which would you choose – 1. Wizarding World of HP 2. Narnia 3. Middle Earth 4. Westeros 5. Wonderland (Alice) 6. Asgard (Thor) 7. Wakanda (Black Panther)
Of course, the Wizarding World of HP! I’m still waiting for my Hogwarts letter lol. But if I could choose one fantastical place by myself, I would choose the Pokémon world, I always dream of it. Just think about it, a complete different, adventorous and fun life.
5. Which would you choose –
A. 1 million rupees
B. A multi-book writing deal with Bloomsbury to write a spin off series of HP
C. A chance to go to Korea and spend a day with BTS and be in their next video
D. Be a part of SpaceX Mars Mission
I would choose…. C. A chance to go to Korea and spend a day with BTS and be in their next video. Don’t make me day dreaming please… I’ve always wanted to go to South Korea and travel there, then spending a day with my favorite artists… could something be better than that!? And then the idea of being in their next video… oh I need to calm down.
GET TO KNOW ME THROUGH POORWA’S QUESTIONS
1. What would be the theme song of your life?
There are 2-3 songs that I was divided on but since this is the theme I am living life by currently – definitely – ‘The Nights’ by Avicii.
He said: “One day you’ll leave this world behind
So live a life you will remember”
2. What has been your favourite memory this year?
Launching my brand MOKSHA of sustainable products in April. It has been very difficult thereafter to gather speed thanks to the lockdown (argh) but it has been so much fun working on my own business idea and launching something that I really believe in. Here’s hoping it does well! 🙂
3. What talents do you have that not a lot of people know?
I am a trained singer – I learnt Carnatic music for 6-7 years but since then I have gotten very conscious about my voice and very rarely sing in front of people. (I also don’t like how I sound in videos – is that only a me problem?) I have only ever sung for “special people” in the past 10 years.
4. Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?
I actually don’t look up to anyone. I find a lot of people inspiring but I find that when I idolize someone, I find it hard to accept their flaws. So instead I try to find something good in everyone around me and I look up to those qualities in them.
But I’d love to live life like the Tata’s do – earn a lot and give most of it away. Did you know that a recent study conducted for the biggest philanthropists of the last century concluded that Jamshetji Tata was the biggest philanthropist in the world in the last 100 years, even bigger than Bill and Melinda Gates?
5. What things really make you angry?
- I am a control freak, so when I lose control over a situation – it makes me anxious and angry.
- I also get angry when someone eats my food. MOKSHA DOESN’T SHARE FOOOOD! 😀
- I also have this quirk wherein I need to be alone in the kitchen while cooking – so if anyone comes to the kitchen while I am cooking – I just can’t! (Read more about my quirks here.)
If you had fun reading our answers, leave the answers to the following questions in the comments below –
- You secret crush that you are embarrassed to tell anyone about? (Someone famous works)
- What talents do you have that not a lot of people know?
- What would be the theme song of your life?
- If you were the protagonist in a comic book what would it be called?
HAPPY SUNDAY! 😀
PS: Go check out Poorwa’s blog right now and show it a lot of love ❤
Show my other recent posts some love and hit that follow button if you haven’t already-