The weekend is almost here, I can almost see it, crawling towards me. Argh, I have Saturday working but I am planning to take half the day off since I am EXHAUSTED. I want to do so many things but I also just want to chill and do nothing. It is such a conundrum.
Things I want to do –
- Catch up on all the blogs I have missed reading in the past 10 days – please leave links to your blogs that I haven’t caught up on – I am going to read them all this weekend.
- Get my phone repaired – yes, that same phone that I broke over a month back. I just haven’t had the time or energy to get it repaired. I went once a month back but the service center quoted almost the phone’s cost as repair cost for the phone – and yeah, I wasn’t going to do that. So I’ve found someone else to repair it for half that cost, I just have to get myself to go there.
- Go cycling – It is monsoons in Delhi and all I want to do is cycle around some historical buildings and parks. And maybe have a picnic after? :’)
- Sleep – I am tired. My brand launched new products last week and I have been buried under work. There are more things being launched next week and I have so much work to do on that. (but YAYAY, I finally hired an intern to help me. :D)
- Drink – (Kids, move on from this point) I just want to spend Saturday night in my bed with a bottle of red wine, Chinese food – watching trashy movies.
- Meet a friend – I haven’t met any friends in a few weeks – I’d love to spend some time with a friend catching up, maybe go shopping or go to my favourite cafe for coffee and cheesecake.
- Take my mum out somewhere – I would love to take my mum somewhere, she is WFH and is cooped up at home while my dad and I head to office – so I’d love to take her out somewhere.
- Photoshoot for new products – The crazy task of getting photos of all the new products. Thankfully my brothers are great for this work. One is a professional designer and has photoshoot experience and the other is cute so I use him as a model. Haha!
- Read – I haven’t finished a single book in the last month – I am currently half way through a book – hoping to finish it in the next 2-3 days.
- Bake – I haven’t baked in a few weeks either, I want to bake some fun oatmeal cookies this weekend.
- Write – I want to sit down and write all my posts for the next 2 weeks.
- Click my own photos – I haven’t gotten photos clicked in SO long, I just want to get a few nice photos (for the gram 😛 )
What do you think I should prioritize and do this weekend? How do I spend the 1.5 days of free time that I am going to get? Also, for pt.1, leave your blog links in the comments below. ❤
PS: Check out Saumya’s guest post on plagiarism – a very important problem that creators face.
Read my other posts and show them love (my posts haven’t been doing so well *snob* okay okay, I am just being dramatic) –