For all those who don’t follow me – I have recently launched a brand called Moksha which is basically trying to make sustainable products a part of all households in India. While I am in the process of building this brand – I am looking for bloggers to guest post on my brand’s blog. Typically I am looking for posts about sustainability – habits, products, ideas etc.
Topics and ideas (these are just suggestions – you can go for something totally different)-
- A Gen Z perspective on sustainability
- Sustainable products that you recommend
- Why sustainability is the need of the hour
- Sustainable travel
- Why becoming sustainable is difficult
- Shows you recommend to everyone starting off on the sustainability journey
- How you are making your kids responsible for the Earth’s future
- How to shop sustainably
How you can help –
- Reach out to me to guest blog – at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you aren’t big on writing about sustainability – please share this post in your upcoming posts so I can reach out to more bloggers. Since I am super bogged down and really behind on writing posts.
- Give me ideas as to how to grow my brand blog
- Go follow my brand blog
- Just say nice things to me in the comments (buhahah) 😀
What is in it for you-
- My good wishes and love (really that wasn’t enough?!? 😀 )
- I’ll re-share the post on this blog (with over 1500 followers – doesn’t even feel like a flex but I am trying to flex here)
- You would be technically working with a brand
There is obviously no cap on how many bloggers can guest post and where you are based out of and also, what sort of a blogger you are (you can personalize the post to match your niche). While this gig is not a paid gig – I do hope to start with paid gigs in 2022- and will definitely reach out to these bloggers for them. 🙂
Waiting for your nice, sweet, cute compliments in the comments. 😛 Have a nice week, yall!
Give my other posts loads of love –