I love that I’ve made SO many blogging friends in this blogosphere but I also hate that we are all living in different countries separated by land and oceans. I really wish I could hang out with my blogger friends over a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. If things were better I definitely would have tried to travel to meet atleast a few of my blogging friends. Combining my love for travelling and blogging – does it get any better? Here is my list of countries I want to visit just to be able to meet my cute blogger friends –
- USA to meet Libby – While I’ve always been excited about visiting New York (thanks to FRIENDS and How I Met Your Mother) I’ve never actually considered visiting the country mainly because a lot of other countries are higher on my bucket list. But I’d love to meet Libby and catch up in person over a bottle of wine. Libby is my soul sister from a whole other continent and she motivates me in so many ways. I can just imagine how much it would be to hang out witht this gal.
- South Africa to meet Lebogang & Shelly – South Africa is a country I’ve always wanted to visit but knowing these two lovely ladies makes me want to visit SA even more. Having read about South African culture in Lebogang’s posts makes me want to have a cultural immersion experience in SA. Lebogang is also such a warm person that I’d love to sit and talk to her over a meal. Shelly is one of the bloggers that I look upto – she is probably the only reason why I know anything about blogging. If you aren’t following her blog you are missing out so many great tips that can help you be a better blogger. I feel like having a long conversation over dinner with her to figure out how to adult better. (Shelly has just started her own YouTube channel – suscribe NOW for amazing blogging tips!)
- UK to meet Shahrin & Tia – While Tia is orinigally from South Africa too, she is currently studying in the UK. We’ve collaborated on SO many posts in 2021, something I hope to continue in 2022 as well. I’d love to go visit her and have a day of Harry Potter related activities. Shahrin is another soul-sister, someone I think I would love to visit books stores with and have long discussions over coffee in cutesy coffee shops.
- Philippines to meet Micah and visit their house by the sea – I can imagine myself taking long walks with Micah while discussing the nature and environment. I’d also love to have a baking session with this amazing chef! Micah & Markus have the cutest house by the sea in the Philippines. They organzie retreats in the Philipinnes and Bali.
- Thailand to visit Lani – Lani is a global citizen who is currently based out of Thailand. While I have visited Thailand before, I feel like Lani would be able to show me the non-touristy parts of this beautiful country. I’d love to also have long conversations on life and books with her.
- Canada to chill with Bosssybabe – First of all, Canada is SUPER high on my bucket list. Every single time I open Instagram a new photo from Canada makes me want to teleport to Canada. Ever since I’ve discovered Jen’s blog, I have been convinced that Jen and I would be great friends if we lived in the same city. She is so funny and also wise – I can totally imagine us catching up over a bottle of wine and having a hoot.
These are some of my blogger friends from across the globe that I’d love to travel to meet. There are many others too but this post would have gotten TOO long. If you aren’t following these bloggers, they are not just amazing bloggers but are super supportive friends as well – go follow them now!
PS: This is just a fun post and if I’ve missed out on including you, please know that it wasn’t on purpose.
If you haven’t already, check out my other recent posts –