We are officially in the last quarter of the year. I feel like the year flew by far too fast. I’ve barely had any time to catch my breath and time has just been rushing by. Honestly, I wish I had used my time better. I have felt incredibly demotivated for most of 2022. It isn’t that the year hasn’t been rewarding but with how bad the past two years had been, I had incredibly high expectations for 2022. From my professional to my personal life, things just haven’t seemed to be moving at the pace that I’d have liked. I would love for the year to look up in the last quarter and to make changes that help me see the results I’m hoping for.
My Hopes For The Last Quarter of 2022
- My physical health – I haven’t worked out regularly in the last 3 months and I hope to take this quarter to get back to working out every day. My birthday is in October and I want working out every day to be my birthday gift to myself.
- My mental health – I want to work on finding a good therapist who can help me deal with all that goes on in my head.
- Going fully vegan – I am currently 90% vegan but my goal is to be a full vegan by the end of this year.
- Going for a health check-up – I haven’t done a complete body check-up in years. As part of trying to be healthy, I want to get one done before the year ends.
- Grow my blog – My blog did take a back seat in the last few months with things going back to normal in the real world. I have refocused and I’m back with a bang. I hope to work on growing my blog – better stats, better organic search hit, better SEO, better DA – basically a long list of things I hope happen for me.
- Get to work with more brands – I got to work with a few brands this year for my blog and I hope to get some more opportunities to work with more in this last quarter.
- Go on more dates – It is the 9th month of the year and I’ve met 4 men in the whole year out of which 2 were just for one date each. I’ve been reluctant to talk to people and go on more dates. But here’s to not giving up hope on finding the one and giving dating a retry.
- Complete my reading goal – I hope to read 30 books this year. I’m done with 20 books – 10 more to go. *fingers crossed*
- Grow my business – It has been a challenge growing my own small business. I’m hoping to throw myself into my small business and hope to achieve more growth in this last quarter.
- Reconnect with old friends – I’ve honestly not made a lot of effort to keep in touch with a lot of friends. I’m going to use my free time in this last quarter to make an effort, especially with those friends who have really tried hard.
- Travel more – I’ve only been on 2 trips this year and it is honestly, killing me. I have 2 more lined up and I hope I’m able to go on those trips.
I hope the last quarter changes how I feel about this year. I’m going to try and do my best to make it the best quarter of the year. What are your hopes for this last quarter? How has 2022 treated you so far?
PS: BosssyBabe featured me in her August Spotlight, check out the post here. ❤
Check out my other recent posts here –
17 Comments Add yours
Don’t be too hard on yourself. You’ve done we’ll. I think the reason why we don’t see that there’s progress in our lives is because we are too hard on ourselves and it blinds us from seeing that we’ve actually made progress. I think for those who look up to you know that you have actually done well for yourself. Keep up the good work
I’m looking forward to seeing you achieve all your hopes for the remaining months of the year. Good luck on that. Can you make a post on how you approached brands you’ve worked with. That’d be of help.
Fabulous hope list and I wish you achieve them all.
And your interview by BosssyBabe was really cool; enjoyed reading it a lot. Congratulations!
This year certainly has flown by. I haven’t achieved all I hoped too, but then I accidently did some stuff along the way I didn’t plan for so,… balance? Like you though, I’d love to travel more. It just hasn’t happened and I miss it!
Never be too hard on yourself in the moment. You’ll look back and realise you were doing much better than you gave yourself credit for.
It’s soooo good to have goals. I love your 30 books goal, travel goal, and friends goal. I think those will all really contribute to your mental health. Forgive me for asking but what kind of a business do you run?
Good luck on your goals for the rest of the year, mine are extremely similar. I am so excited for you to go fully vegan and take your time with. It’s okay to mess up sometimes. I still do that even after being vegan for quite a while. Sometimes you accidentally eat something non-vegan, it happens 😕
I got a health checkup done a few days ago. It sucked but it’s better to know your body and what’s going on with it.
I will a say I love this list but wow it’s ambitious!! I hope at least some of these things also bring you lots of joy and fulfillment 🌞 It’s a lovely list for certain! PS for your number 7, of course I’m the SAME! Dated 4 men in 9 months 🤣🤷🏼♀️🔥
I also like to set goals for myself. Some of mine aren’t pretty generic such as continuing to look for ways to contribute to the community. When I feel good about myself, I’m much more likely to get out of my comfort zone. I’m typically a pretty determined person who doesn’t give up easily. I like the feeling of taking control rather than feeling controlled.
Much luck to you in the last quarter of the year in meeting several of your goals.
* are generic
Yay for almost hitting your reading goal! You got lots more time in the year! Also, yesss for traveling. I hope to do more local traveling this year and TONS more reading! I am addicted!
Thanks for the mention as always! So glad we were able to collab! 🙂 💕💕
LikeLiked by 1 person
I just want to sneak in one short solo trip before the year ends – my soul is craving some ME travel time.
Hope you get to travel too.
Loved collaborating – thanks for the opportunity. ☺️
LikeLiked by 1 person
A lot of long-term oriented wishes 🙂 Good luck with your date 😛
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you ☺️
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love your hope list 💕
I hope you achieve them .
You Got this! Happy Early Birthday and don’t give up on your goals (Keep hope alive with dating for the both of us lol). I hope finish out with a bang and learn more about successful blogging, get back into consistently working out, and maintaining my sanity.
I feel you on the exercise part. *Sigh* It’s hard to find the time.
What a great list! Still, I hope that even if you don’t achieve everything on it that you will still be proud of yourself 🙂
Don’t be too hard on yourself for this year (or the past two), it’s been difficult for all of us to go back to a “normal” life and routine. That being said, I love the boost of motivation this post gave me to get ready for the last quarter of the year, and I’m sure you’ll crush your goals!!