The last month of 2022 is upon us. I can’t believe how fast the year flew by. I honestly don’t feel like I got too much done this year. But I don’t regret that because I think mentally I needed to take it slow this year. But I want to end the year on a high note by doing things I didn’t in the entire year in this one last month. I want to be excited about every day leading up to the new year and hopefully, my infectious excitement will pass on into 2023.
So here are 25 things that I will be doing over the next 25 days to end the year on a high note (26 because no.12 may only happen in January):
- Catch the sunrise on at least 5 of the remaining 25 days of the year.
- Visit any 2 places that I have wanted to in Delhi but haven’t yet
- Go for 2 walking tours in Delhi
- Book a trip for January
- Workout at least 20 out of the 25 days
- Finish ghost-writing my first book (just adding this here cause the deadline is approaching)
- Meet a friend that I haven’t met yet in 2022
- Plan and execute a fun picnic date with my friends
- Clean my room both at home and my cabin at work
- Donate things I am not using
- Donate to a charity of my choice
- Donate blood again (I donated blood in September and the doctor recommended donating every 4 months, so this may be a January to-do)
- Take my grandmom out on a lunch date (it has been a difficult year for her)
- Eat right and no ordering in
- Be completely vegan for the rest of the year (I will be a full vegan starting January 2023. Right now I give myself some leeway when eating out)
- Treat myself to one winter outfit as a Christmas gift
- Plan a plalking session with my brand followers (Picking Up Litter While Walking)
- Have a Christmas theme party
- Take my mother out for a girl’s night out
- Bake any 2 new vegan recipes (I haven’t baked much this entire year)
- Vlog my veganism journey for my Instagram (Please give my brand a follow?)
- Read 2 books (I’m not going to hit my target of 30 books this year :()
- Write 3 blog posts every week till 31st December
- Do one last collaboration post for 2022 with my favourite bloggers (if you’d be interested let me know in the comments below)
- Make 2 new blogger friends (I haven’t made too many this year)
- Revamp my blog since things have been a little slow on here since October
How was 2022 for you? What were your highlights? Anything that you’d like to do in 2022 before the year ends? Join me in doing something in these last 25 days to make the year more memorable.
PS: Are you taking part in Blogmas?
If you haven’t already, check out my other recent posts –