Come To The Beach With Me: Goa 2023

Give me coffee to change the things I can, and the beach to accept the things I can’t.” – Unknown

Why is spending time by the sea so therapeutic? The waves, the sand, the sun, the wind – all work together to rejuvenate our souls. Having lived in a seaside city, I often crave for the sea to give me the peace that life doesn’t. But unfortunately, beach vacations have been few in the past few years. So when the opportunity arose, I jumped at planning a beach vacation. Here are some photos from my recent trip –

Beach:

Our Villa:

Food & Drink:

Kayaking:

These are a few photos from my beach vacation to Goa, last month. My brother (who works in Canada) was in India for a short visit and we siblings took a quick beach vacation. We rented a beautiful villa and spent 4 days just eating, drinking, and having fun. We went kayaking one morning and it was a fun and funny first experience for me. We enjoyed some time by the beach and a lot of our time in the pool. It was a great vacation and just what my exhausted soul needed. I feel so refreshed after.

What was the last vacation you went on? Are you a beach or a mountain person?

PS: I have an exciting guest post coming up next. Don’t forget to check it out on Thursday!

PPS: Here is a small photo shoot we did for my small business

If you’d like to buy sustainable and hand made products shop now!

If you haven’t already, check out my other recent posts –

1. L. says:

I’m more of a mountain person. Now I live near the beach and I feel something is missing, but I like the sound of the waves 😉

2. H. WEND says:

How fun, what beautiful photos! The beach is definitely incredible ❤️

3. Joe Hallett says:

Sign me up! I love both the beach and the mountains.

4. Tamara Kulish from https://tamarakulish.com/ says:

I love the beach and it is too Ling since I took a vacation. Need to think about that!

5. Fantastic photos indeed!

6. utahan15 says:

high desert st francis xavier was at goa too

7. mylittlehawk says:

omg just 5 minutes by the sea would literally cure me 😅
    love the photos and the food looks sooo good ✨ glad to hear you had fun ☺️

8. petespringerauthor says:

We live only a few minutes from the Pacific Ocean, but where we live is not sunbathing weather. Still, it’s hard to fathom that we live nearest the largest body of water in the world.

9. The beach pictures are so beautiful!! Although I am more of a mountain person, the sea does have a calming effect on me.

Thank you for the lovely mention in PS🙂

10. TCKlaire says:

Hmmm, I’m both a beach and a mountain person depending on my mood!